29 September 2021, 4–5pm
Alan Brown is a guest speaker
The role of the CIO is changing and to adapt to increased workforce agility, distribution and IT as a service. These changes, amongst others, sees the rise in being commercially savvy and how, now more than ever, increased importance of investing in your future leaders.
Baringa’s Future of the CIO event explores the impact of market changes on CIOs
The discussion will cover:
- Role of the CIO in the future
- Greater need to be a Product Owner in a more agile world
- Juggling being IT’s Finance officer & Procurement officer as well as CIO
- Investing in talent and building future leaders
Guest speakers at the event will be:
- Martin Lawrence – Non-Executive Director, Octopus Energy Group
- Alan W. Brown – Director, DIGIT Lab Research Centre
Baringa will also share insights from their experience of supporting CIOs across a wide range of industries.
The session will finish with an open discussion, where participants can share ideas and make new connections.