Data-driven design, data for health, individual data for storage (Contact Saeema)
Digital and society
Ethics, inclusion (of technology), digital health, public services (Contact Saeema)
If you have questions, contact:
Who might be your supervisor?
Impact and integration of disruptive digital technologies on:
- Data-driven design/customisation of products
- Knowledge and data structuring, (engineering design/manufacturing)
- Creativity and Design cognition
- Quantify and predicting user experience (e.g. emotional responses, comfort)
- Agile product development
- Data-driven design and innovation
- AI in design
- Design creativity and computational creativity
- Computational design support tools
- Crowdfunding and crowdsourcing for design
- Blockchain and DLTs as ethical innovations
- Science policy-making in relation to blockchain innovations
- Inclusion and diversity in the blockchain world
- Ethics or the scientific uncertainties and risks raised by new digital technologies of different kinds, including AI
- Pandemics /COVID 19, supporting efforts to reduce the impact of pandemics using digital technology
- Digital Economy and new business models
- How to measure variety?
- What is the value of data?
- How do individual’s manage data?
- How do organisations share data?
- Emerging technologies and organising
- Digital innovation
- IT and healthcare
- Ethnographic style of investigation
- Algorithmic Technologies
- Transforming to new digital business models
- Use of platform thinking to transform public services
- The importance of the affective dimension in organization studies and information systems