Data-driven design, data for health, individual data for storage (Contact Saeema)
Digital and society
Ethics, inclusion (of technology), digital health, public services (Contact Saeema)
Sensor to Senses PhD programme
Join a world-leading, cross-continental research team. Prof Saeema Ahmed-Kristensen is working to define a new type of design intelligence – understanding how we adopt digital technology for: innovating products, understanding, and predicting user experience.
Come and be part of that story
If you have questions, contact:
Who might be your supervisor?
Impact and integration of disruptive digital technologies on:
- Data-driven design/customisation of products
- Knowledge and data structuring, (engineering design/manufacturing)
- Creativity and Design cognition
- Quantify and predicting user experience (e.g. emotional responses, comfort)
- Agile product development
- Blockchain and DLTs as ethical innovations
- Science policy-making in relation to blockchain innovations
- Inclusion and diversity in the blockchain world
- Ethics or the scientific uncertainties and risks raised by new digital technologies of different kinds, including AI
- Pandemics /COVID 19, supporting efforts to reduce the impact of pandemics using digital technology
- Digital Economy and new business models
- How to measure variety?
- What is the value of data?
- How do individual’s manage data?
- How do organisations share data?
- Data science in health
- Cognitive neuroscience of organisations (organisational neuroscience)
- Digital therapeutics
- AI approaches to mental health
- Organising for digital innovation
- Platforms and ecosystems
- Transforming to new digital business models
- Use of platform thinking to transform public services
- The importance of the affective dimension in organization studies and information systems