Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission.
We take your privacy seriously. Any information you provide is solely to enable us to process your enquiry and provide a high level of service.
Privacy & Site Cookies
By registering or inputting your details on this website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Information that we collect from you:
- When you visit, register or order products or services on our website, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, contact details and credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and e-mails or letters you send to us.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- Your information will NOT be used, shown or sold to Third Parties.
Use of your Information:
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- In particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, you can unsubscribe manually.
Disclosure of your Information:
- If our business enters into a joint venture with or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed to our new business partners or owners.
- Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us without your consent.
Subscribing and Newsletters:
- If you subscribe to our mailing list, we will retain your email address, which will be added to our mailing list giving details of new products, competitions, promotions and offers.
- Your email address will NOT be used, shown or sold to Third Parties. You may unsubscribe any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the newsletter.
Security and Data Retention:
- We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- Cookies are extremely useful as they can quicken up the web journey for you and can also allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
- Listed below, is an outline of the cookies used on our website. If you would like any further information, please click here.
Necessary cookies to allow your customer journey:
Some cookies are essential to your web journey to enable to you to access secure parts of the website, this would include making an online booking, taking an e-payment or an online enquiry. Without cookies, you would be unable to do these purchases online.
Analytical tracking cookies to allow us to improve your experience:
Our tracking cookies collect information anonymously about how you browse and use our website, what pages you visit, how you entered the site and where you left it. This data is anonymous and not specific to you yet helps us to make improvements to your web experience by identifying pages where more visitors may be exiting the website or where visitors may be struggling to find necessary information.
Marketing cookies to measure performance:
Our marketing cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online marketing campaigns, for example our email marketing. They collect data anonymously of general visit patterns and trends to understand the likes and dislikes of our consumers. They are also used to target you with relevant information specific to your browser activity and which pages you visit on the website.
Managing your cookies:
You will be able to use the Help menu bar on most browsers to get information on how to block or prevent cookies. This will give you information on how to disable cookies altogether, however we strongly recommend that you leave your cookies enabled, so that we can continue to help evolve websites and your user experience.
- All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed. Our contact details can be found at the footer on each page of this website.
All information is retained on secure servers.